Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday on Holiday

It's been a big week of spending time with my folks, helping-out around the house, doing a little gardening, running some errands. I cannot believe that Friday has arrived already. It seems that I only just got here!

But tomorrow is the party and Sunday morning I'll be headed back west. All good things come to an end.

My brother and his wife came in yesterday morning and my sister arrived yesterday afternoon. We even got a game of cards or two in before all the travelers crashed for the night.

Today's plans include a visit to the town where the family started-out, and a visit to the locker plant in Miltona to get some sausages to take home. Other than that, it is a couple last-minute errands for Dad and Flo before the party tomorrow.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you are with family and friends.

Don Bergquist - May 23, 2008 - Kensington, Minnesota, USA

No comments: