Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So Much Time...

...Nah!

It is always thus! I get back from a trip and it will take me a week to get things back in order at home so that I can find my stuff. I want to get my photos uploaded from the trip to share them with you, my readers, and with my family...

The problem is that I have so much to do to get my home back in order that every time I start to head upstairs with my camera gear to load my pictures up and take a look at them, I see something else that I should really be doing instead. When I get around to it again, it is too late and I want to head off to bed.

So, I'll make a commitment. I will have the pictures uploaded by the end of the week! I promise! But right now, it is time to get to work... Look for the pictures soon!

Wherever you are today, I hope you have the time to do the things you want to do!

Don Bergquist - May 28, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: