Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy Morning

It is amazing how fast the time goes! Saga wanted to go out but the moment I opened the door to go out, she saw that it was raining and snowing and ran right back in. I had to coax her out the door and walk as quickly as possible to the park to get her to finally go out.

Once there, of course, it was irrelevant that it was snowing... she wanted to sniff every blade of grass and study every pile of poop that some other dog had deposited... we were out in the rain and snow far longer than I thought we would be.

By the time we got back, it was far too late for me to consider getting a chance to write... So today's post is really this evening's post.

The time at work flew by, it may be because I have a butt-load of work on my desk and I am trying to get through it before vacation starts this weekend. C'mon Friday!

Wherever you are today, I hope you're having a lovely day!

Don Bergquist - May 13, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: