Monday, May 05, 2008

Damn! I Was Right!

Well, I am sorry to say that I was right!

All the labor of the past weekend is really wreaking havoc on my back this morning! Look, I sit at a desk, at a computer, all day five days a week and do not really have to do a lot of heavy lifting. It is not as if I am exactly out of shape, okay, I carry some extra poundage, and I am not as active as I might be, but my doctor has told me that apart from that, I am healthier than most the patients he sees.

But, it is definitely true that using muscles you don't usually use is asking for trouble and today, trouble has come to call!

I guess that is why Naproxim Sodium was invented. I love this stuff! I was given it after a car crash many years ago and it really kills pain with no real side-affects! I am so glad that it is available over the counter! (I sound like a commercial for Aleave.)

I'm off to take some pill and then to the office.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you are feeling well!

Don Bergquist - May 05, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naproxin Sodium is good stuff but either I got some expired pills or they just don't do anything for me. I'll take Bayer any day. With food, of course. Best of luck to your new garden, I'm just now starting to figure out what to do with my patio.

Unknown said...

Hey, Nick!

Aspirin does nothing for me but upset my stomach so I'll stick with Naproxin Sodium.

Hope you're doing well and don't need the asprin today!

Don