Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Morning Musings

Saga has taken-up residence in the comfy chair in my office; she alternates between that and the sunny spots out on my deck. I think she likes it when Daddy works from home... she can see that I am here even if I don't spend a lot of time fawning over her.

I've been home for the past two days because my allergy attacks have left me with a horrible hacking cough. I went to the Doctor the other day to get a shot. It was a hormone of some kind which, in past years, seems to kick my allergies right out!

It has taken a couple days but I am feeling a bit better so I am headed back to the office today. I wonder what Saga will think when I head out to the office... which I should do. I hope she will have a good day without Daddy.

Wherever you are today, I hope you're having a great day!

Don Bergquist - May 30, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: