Saturday, May 24, 2008

Party Preparations

Whew!

What a morning! I awoke to the sounds of industry in the house. Dad was up and moving around early. Actually, I was up much earlier than anyone else, (these f---ing allergies!) but once I had taken an allergy pill, taken care of getting my head as cleared-out as possible, and settling Saga down again, I dropped right off to sleep.

The morning has been a flurry of activity. Cleaning the the house, vacuuming and getting things ready for the guests has taken most of the morning. It is now just after 09:30 and we've been at it for about three hours. I'm taking a break to write in my blog and rest my feet for a moment.

But there is no rest for the weary... we have tasks to do and the party guests will start soon. It is Springtime in Minnesota! I am sure that there will be lots of time to sit later, as I am playing cards!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you are having a pleasant Saturday!

Don Bergquist - May 24, 2008 - Kensington, Minnesota, USA

No comments: