Friday, March 30, 2007

Waiting For Virgin (Again)

Have I mentioned how much I loathe and despise Virgin Media? After lying to me about why my appointment was cancelled last week, and then making me go through massive frustrating hoops just to pay the bill, I waited again today for them to come out and tell me why the cable was wonky.

The technician came out and took a look at the box and said that the problem was the signal was too strong getting to the cable box and that the box was confused by the strength of the signal. What a bullshit answer! If they were my cable company I'd dump them now. I've done so for less provocation!

I hope that wherever you are today, the day is stress-free…
(…and you're not having to deal with Virgin Media!)


Don Bergquist - 30 March 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: