Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Lovely Weekend

Well, the BBC got it right! Yesterday was pretty-much a write-off. It rained pretty much all day to some extent or other. The winds picked-up overnight, however, and the storms passed into the midnight. The morning today dawned cold, windy and bright.

I had a nice bike ride, there was a bit of trouble with the winds blowing me about, but I managed to keep on the bike. I did a bit of work in the garden and around The Villa this afternoon and will be heading over to East Molesey this afternoon with Saga to meet-up with my mates down at pub.

It is such a lovely afternoon that I am glad that I had a chance to spend some quality time with Saga at home.

I hope that wherever you are today, you've had a great day!

Don Bergquist - 31 March 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: