Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Beautiful Day

Gee! The weather today is almost perfect!

If it were only a degree-or-two warmer it would be perfect. The sky could have a couple more clouds in it (just to lend some photographic interest to the field of unbroken blue) and perhaps the winds could be slightly calmer. Okay, I guess by "today is almost perfect" I meant to say "Hey! At least it isn't raining!"

At lunchtime I rode home via Kingston (around through Hampton Court Palace and then to the villa) and had lunch with my dog. Saga was glad to see that Daddy had come home to play with her and to toss her a tidbit here and there.

It is a lovely day! I have the French doors open to the back garden and have just mowed the grass so it smells fresh and spring-like! But all good things must come to an end so I guess I should say "goodbye" to Saga and head back into the office.

I hope that wherever you are today, you're having an beautiful day and wouldn't want to change a thing.

Don Bergquist - 14 March 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: