Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Forward

The weekend revelries were certainly draining! I drained glasses at pubs all over Thames Ditton, Long Ditton, Surbiton, East Molesey and Hampton Court this weekend!

This morning, having lost an hour to the annual change to British Summer Time, I decided to stay abed until the obnoxiously late hour of 10:30. When I decided it was no longer for me to stay in slug mode any longer, I arose, showered, got dressed for the day and headed down to the lounge.

I've been working on my taxes since around 11:00 and thank the lord, a friend of mine just called and asked me to come over and help him install his computer!

For the first time ever, that I can recall, I am avoiding doing my taxes. I usually enjoy doing my taxes. The difference is that this year, I have to do them twice. That's right, twice! I have to do them once for the IRS and once for The Crown.

Ah, well! Phil wants his printer installed I am outta here!

I hope that wherever you are today, you have something to do that you enjoy doing!

Don Bergquist - 25 March 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: