Thursday, March 15, 2007

Guarding The Home Front

When I left for the office this morning, Saga was on sentry duty. It is so funny! The minute I leave she take-up post on the stairs on the first floor watching out the window to see if there is anything going on outside she should know about.

She's a great guard dog! She lets us know when there are cars stopped too long in front of the villa. (Especially if they are carrying any kind of animals - dogs, cats, etc.) She definitely lets us know when the neighbors walk their dogs past!

Every once in a while, one of my colleagues here in the office will let me know "Hey, We saw Saga on guard duty today!" occasionally I'll go out at lunch with a friend from the office. As we drive past the villa, we se the little white head with the black ears watchfully posted at the first floor window. I can work easy assured that Saga is holding down the fort!

I hope wherever you are today, you feel safe and secure in your surroundings.

Don Bergquist - 15 March 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: