Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Lovely Morning!

It's a lovely morning here in Thames Ditton!

I love it in the spring when the time changes and we start getting late night light! It is only march and already the twilight doesn’t end until nearly 20:00. When (if) I need to return home, I'll miss that (and other things) about my time in London.

Last evening after work, I took a nice, long bike ride around the area. The temperatures were still a bit on the cool side so I just shed my heavy coat but left a couple layers on and went for a ride still in my business clothes. I first went down to West Molesey to return a bike pump that my friends down there lent me last week and then went off to Hampton, Richmond, and Kingston on a nice, two-hour ride. I got home around seven and made a quick dinner of pasta and sauce and did a bit of writing.

This morning, the day is dawning nice a clear! It looks like it will be a good day to try and get out for a ride at lunch.

I hope wherever you are today, you have a beautiful day too!

Don Bergquist - 27 March 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: