Saturday, March 10, 2007

All Is Forgiven!

Daddy's home! Oh my god! Daddy's Home!!! I though that he was gone forever. I was so mad at him when he went away. Why did he leave me alone?

These people who have been taking care of me are nice and all! They have let me sleep on their couch and they pet me and feed me. They have a cool house with stairs and lots of places for me to explore. They have a cool yard that has lots of interesting smells and they have foxes that I can bark at.

They even have a really interesting stuff to explore in the next yard. (I wonder why they will not allow me to go over and explore it. It looks so interesting!) But I miss Daddy when he is a way!

DADDY'S HOME!!!!!!

I hope that wherever you are today, you're with the people that you love!

Saga Bergquist - 10 March 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: