Sunday, March 18, 2007

Frost Lake Retrofit

I haven't updated my web page in a long time. No, I mean an embarrassingly long time!

So, since it is a bit chilly out (not really the wintry blast promised, but it is really windy), I decided to head onto the web and update my portion of Frost Lake. It is harder than I had thought it would be!

I do not have the original source code so I have to start over. I tired to import the site into FrontPage, but the resulting site was not what I actually wanted. Some of the links don't work, some of my buttons are missing… it needs a major overhaul. So, if you head to Frost Lake Photography today, it will not look right!

Don't bother going today. I'll let you know when it is updated.

I hope that wherever you are today, your projects that you're involved are going well.

Don Bergquist - 18 March 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: