Wednesday, October 08, 2008

What A Bonehead!

Yesterday, in between the laundry, the cleaning, and the grocery shopping, I got all my files into Blogger with the exception of the pictures that still need to be uploaded. (I'll be posting this and the rest of my posts once I can get all my pictures uploaded.)

It was more-or-less at this point that I noticed I had made a thoroughly boneheaded move! I had offloaded some of the pictures I took on vacation to work on them on Dad's computer... I hadn't taken them back onto the card when I was done! Drat!

I suppose that when I get a chance I will have to send Dad a card, have him load the pix onto the card and send it back to me... I will not, I think, hold up posting for the receipt of those pix. As soon as I have the rest uploaded I will get caught-up on my posting.

Wherever you are today, I wish you a day free of the bonehead moves I seem to make with frightening regularity!

Don Bergquist - October 08, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

2 comments:

Hyperspider said...

if regularity is frighting. Lay off the prunes. http://www.fruit-eze.com/regularity.htm

Unknown said...

uh-

Okay. I don't usually accept advertising. But, hey! Love the video label on the bottle!

djb