Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lovely Weekend!

Saga and I took a long walk in the park, spent some quality time on the deck (she barking at squirrels, me reading my book), and passing a generally pleasant fall day together... what a lovely day.

I did a little housework, did a bit of laundry, and did some work on my computer... there is so much to do so little time each weekend. I have no idea what we will do today, but again, it is supposed to be a lovely day, a bit windy, a bit cooler... but still lovely!

I wish I'd received my last shipment of bulbs so I could do my planting today, but failing that I'll have to find something else to pass a pleasant afternoon.

Wherever you are today, I hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Don Bergquist - October 26, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: