Friday, October 31, 2008

The Eve Of A Weekend

Well, It's almost the weekend again and I have the bulbs to plant so this weekend I am hoping to get my beds planted for the spring…

It's a busy morning here; I have a deadline to meet and a full agenda. Saga is sleeping curled up under the desk. I have a feeling she thinks I am eating and that I will let a little morsel slip to her.

Occasionally, I work from home when I need get a lot done and want to spend the time I would have been commuting working instead. It’s one of the benefits of being on a project that has a lot of document creation to it. As soon as I wrap this up I'll be turning to my work PC to get working on Help Documentation… Wahoo!

So, it's off to work. What a tough commute I have today… I have to turn in my office chair 90º to the right and face my secondary workspace. Argh! How do they expect such trials and travails from me?

Wherever you are today, I hope that you will have a good Friday and a great weekend!

Don Bergquist - October 31, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: