Thursday, October 09, 2008

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

I cannot believe how long it is taking me to get back with it!

I mean, it is not as if I was gone a month or something like that... so why is it I slept through the alarm? If Saga hadn't come and jumped on me (my 35-pound, furry alarm clock) because she saw a dog on the television, I would probably be asleep now too!

The lovely weather continues here in Colorado, but I hear on the morning newscast that this will be ending this weekend! Bummer! A guy could get used to weather like this all the time!

Wherever you are today, I hope you are less rushed than I am this morning!

Don Bergquist - October 09, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

2 comments:

Sean Sutherland said...

Word's can't express how much I adore this time of year. It feels almost electric outside, but in a good soothing way.

Unknown said...

Sean,

Are you reliving your days in the institution? Finding electricity "soothing?" Hmmmm...

But you are right... I love the weather we have been having of late. I only wish it could last a bit longer!

djb