Monday, December 03, 2007

Well, It's About Time…

For those of you who have been asking, yes, I do intend to finally update my blog!

I've got intermittent internet service at home (still working with the phone company on that one…) so it may take a few days, but there it is. It is about time I get my pictures and stories that I have been writing uploaded. So, since there is so much that I have backlogged and ready to upload, there is no entry today… (…other than to tell you that I have started uploading the backlog, that is!)

The stories that I am uploading today start with the entry dated 30 October 2007 titled "Departure." I hope you will enjoy the stories and pictures.

Wherever you are today, have a great day!

Don Bergquist - December 03, 2007 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: