Friday, December 28, 2007

Cleanup

I had some errands to run today. It is really amazing how hard it is to get back to normal after having lived abroad for the past two years. I still have not gotten my office at home back into order. I have a pile of laundry to do and a number of small projects to complete.

Of course taking a week to go to Minnesota for the holidays and being sick so that I spend a great deal of time curled-up below the duvet instead of going through the list of things to do has not helped.

If the prediction for continued cold and bad weather continues perhaps I will get a chance to catch-up this weekend. Yeah! That’s just what I wanted to do to ring-in the New Year! Housework! A mid-winter spring cleaning is not really my idea of a great way to spend the New Year’s weekend. But what am I to do?

There is a lot of things I need to get done around here. Not the least of which is take a walk with Saga Roo… she wants me to play with her. After that, I have no idea what I will do today, but in addition to the things I have to do, I hope to find something fun to do.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you will find a way to combine the things you have to do with those that you want to do!

Don Bergquist – December 28, 2007 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: