Thursday, December 27, 2007

Second Verse, Same As The First

Apparently, the snowstorm yesterday was just a prelude to today’s storm. When Saga and I arrived last night, there were about six inches of snow in the yard and the walks had all been shoveled. That was last night.

This morning, when we went out to the park, the snow was already ankle deep on the walks. I swept my porch and walks before retiring inside to catch-up on my email. By lunchtime, the snow on the walks was at least four inches thick! I’m staying inside today. It is a good day for hunkering down under the duvet!

I think it is a good thing that Saga and I made it home last night. I’m sure we would not have made it home through this!

Wherever you are today, I hope you’re snug and warm!

Don Bergquist – December 27, 2007 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: