Thursday, December 13, 2007

Too Busy To Write Today

It has been a busy day for me today. I found myself too busy to write.

After my workout this morning, Saga and I went for a walk in her park and today she wanted to go all the way down to the river and back. She didn’t seem to notice that it was cold or that her feet were getting wet.

Once, back at the house, I grabbed my lunch and gave her Saga a quick cuddle and headed for the train. Some wanker parked across two spaces in the place that I normally park and so I had to go to the remote lot. But a quick slog through the mud later I was on the train into town.

The morning was manic and I got a lot of testing done, went to the post office to get a few things sent out, and then back to the office for lunch at my desk. Back at the homestead, I did some work in the office (still trying to get things back in place and working as they should) and finally, it now being nearly nine, sat down to check my email.

I’ve been at the computer now for just over thirty minutes and so, of course, Saga has come to tell me I am not paying enough attention to her. I love it how she tries to get her nose under my hand as I am trying to type. I suppose I should get some shoes on, take her out and then get to bed.

Wherever you are today, I hope that your day has not been too busy to spend some of it with those who are important to you!

Don Bergquist – December 13, 2007 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: