Wednesday, December 05, 2007

So Much Time, So Little to do…

I am at my desk in my office at home. It is five o’clock and I have already done my morning walk on the treadmill, showered and dressed for the office. My lunch is packed and after I walk with Saga Roo in her park, I will be headed into town.

While I haven’t discovered exactly what my job actually is to be now that I am back in Denver for good, I have been given a couple assignments that I have deadlines for. Today, I have to continue working on the project portal updates that I have been asked to put in place and get some testing done for Thames Ditton.

I still have no dependable internet connection at home, so I am only able to update my blog periodically. Qwest (my phone company) has yet to determine that I have a mobile number that should be connected to my home line. (Which is amazing as they provide me with both phones!)

There is lots to do at the office and I have some errands to run at lunchtime. In fact, Saga has come in twice since I sat down to write this morning to tell me that she feels that I spend too much time at the computer. I suppose I should go ahead and get out to walk her. It’s going to be a busy day. I hope it will be a good one.

Wherever you are, I hope that your day will be a good one!

Don Bergquist – December 05, 2007 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: