Sunday, December 09, 2007

Gray Morning

Well, yesterday was every bit as miserable outside as the predictions would have you believe. It didn’t stop snowing all day. This morning there were nine inches of snow on the front lawn. Saga and I went out for a walk in the early morning hours, but it was not pleasant for Saga. It was too cold and too wet.

The temperature when we went out this morning was -2º (Fahrenheit – that’s about -19c). Saga really wanted to go out, but by the time we got across the street, she wanted to go back in almost immediately.

The skies were still overcast and the snow was still drifting down gently. The walks had been plowed in my complex (I had heard the grounds staff shoveling about 05:30) so I guess the prediction is for no further substantial accumulation.

I have some housework to do today, but nothing too substantial. It is going to be a lazy gray day.

Whenever you are today, I hope you have a good day!

Don Bergquist – December 09, 2007 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: