Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Medical Professionals

Well, this week is the week that I see my doctors (allergist and general practice), my ophthalmologist, and my dentist. The year is running out and it is time to spend the flexible spending dollars that I have banked for the year. It has been a good and healthy year (with the exception of my allergy/sinus problems this summer in London) so I have nearly my entire medical budget to spend or to lose.

It is not that I actually dislike doctors, it is just that I don’t like going to the doctor. I would have no trouble coming up with a list of things I would rather be doing. But the good news is that other than a slight change in my prescription, and a slight adjustment to my allergy situation, I came through my exams with flying colors. I am feeling great and now I have doctors backing me up on that.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you’re feeling well!

Don Bergquist – December 04, 2007 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: