Saturday, December 01, 2007

Work To Do – No Internet

The good thing about having no internet connection at the moment is that there is nothing to distract me from the work that I have been allowing to stack-up all week. I have all the laundry that I have brought home to do. I haven't sorted it yet, but I am sure that there has to be at least a dozen loads to do.

In fact, I suppose that I shouldn't be wasting time writing this morning. I should get to work and get this place into shape. But, nah! It is a lovely morning and I think that I will take Saga for a drive and perhaps stop by Sonic and get her a treat! Anything is better than starting the work around here.

…and who can blame me for avoiding things I don't really want to do?

Wherever you are today, I hope that you've got nothing but pleasant things to do today!

Don Bergquist – December 01, 2007 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: