Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Winding Down

Well, the year is coming to a close. In two days I will be headed off to Minnesota for the holidays. The weather looks like it is going to cooperate. I’ve put together a playlist on my iPod of Christmas Music and some novels that all have a Christmas theme. All I have to do is pack the car tomorrow before going to bed.

The mornings have been early. My cold is all but gone. I still have a bad cough at night, but other than that, am feeling great. Saga is sitting on the floor to my left looking at me as if to wonder why daddy is playing with that damn glowing box again.

I bet if I said the word “out” even under my breath, it would get her attention. I suppose I should take her for a walk and then get to the office.

Wherever you are, I hope your year is coming to a wonderful conclusion!

Don Bergquist – December 18, 2007 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: