Saturday, June 02, 2007

What A Lovely Day!

The rains have gone (for now) and the temps are rising. It is just about nine o'clock and I am sitting in the lounge with the back garden doors wide open. The day is lovely and I am about to hop on the bike and go for a ride.

It is supposed to be sunny and warm today. The day is shaping-up to be a good one. I have laundry and yard work to do today but I think that I will wait until after my ride to tackle that!

Wherever you are today, I hope you have a great day to do whatever you want to do!

Don Bergquist - 02 June 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a lovely day today
So whatever you've got to do
You've got a lovely day to do it in, that's true

And I hope whatever you've got to do
Is something that can be done by two
For I'd really like to stay

Its a lovely day today
And whatever you've got to do
I'd be so happy to be doing it with you

But if you've got something that must be done
And it can only be done by one
There is nothing more to say
Except its a lovely day for saying
Its a lovely day

Unknown said...

My mom used to sing that song to us!

Thanks! I love that song!

djb