Thursday, June 28, 2007

No time ~ Gotta Run!

This morning I have no time to be sitting here, writing. I really must dash. The weather is supposed to be crap today, windy, rainy, and cold. Right now, however, as I sit here at six writing (when I really have no time to do so) it is lovely out. Okay, it’s a bit on the chilly side with a hint that the day may get dark later. (I can see dark clouds in the distance over the houses to the south of me.)

But right now it is so lovely out… I really think I should get in a long ride this morning. New Malden? No! I think I'll go for the ride around Bushy Park this morning! It should be lovely. Perhaps even, if they got the rain we did here last night, it will be shrouded in that early-morning cloak of ground fog.

I have some paperwork to file today first thing at the office and then a full day of testing ahead of me. Big doings are afoot. More on that later, but right now, I'm outta here!

Wherever you re today, I hope your day is full of excitement and fun!

Don Bergquist - 28 June 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: