Sunday, June 17, 2007

Super Slug

Look there in the chair! It's a potato. It's a sloth. It's super slug!

What a relaxing morning. I was awake at 06:45 and was unable to get back to sleep so I headed off on my bike for a ride. I made the entire 20 mile ride and back to the house without even the threat of rain; which is nice, because on the way to and back from the Tate yesterday I got rained on two more times.

I have absolutely no plans today! Unless sitting in this recliner on my back patio, reading the papers and drinking coffee constitutes a plan. Perhaps, I'll take a nap this afternoon. It is a lovely (if a bit cool) day, but it is the kind of day that makes me want to just slip into a state of maximum inertia. Unless something makes me move (like the need for more coffee, or the battery running down in my laptop) I plan to sit here until I can think of something less strenuous to do!

Even Saga feels the lethargy in the air! She walked out about an hour ago and plopped herself down in the middle of the floor under the pergola. I haven't seen her move since.

Well, I suppose that I should post this and get on with the strenuous schedule of relaxation I have set before me for the day.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you'll sit back, relax and enjoy the day!

Don Bergquist - 17 June 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: