Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday Again

It is Monday again. The rain has abated, but the weather forecast is for rain all week. The temperatures are noticeably cooler than they have been. It was a good weekend.

I was able to get to the pub a couple times with friends, my colleagues from the states came with me on Saturday night. It was fun! We even got to go see the fireworks from the Hampton Court Music Festival from the courtyard of the pub. (Sorry for the poor picture quality, I didn't know that there was going to be a fireworks show, I had only my mobile phone to take pictures with.)

But the weekend is in the past. Today is Monday. I have to wait for Saga to finish-up her morning routine and then I have to get a ride in. It's cool enough that I need to wear long-sleeves, but at least it isn’t raining (now!) so I should get moving.

Wherever you are today, I hope your Monday goes well.

Don Bergquist - 25 June 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: