Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday!

It's been a long and busy week and it is now Friday again! Long experience has taught me to make no plans. I am not so stupid as to think that anything I plan would actually happen, or if it did, would in any way resemble the plans as cast.

I know that I want to take a ride this weekend, but it looks as if a good portion of the weekend will be raining. I'd love to take my cameras out and get some pictures, but again, with the wetness predicted, It would be far better to leave them away.

Should the weather be bad enough to force me to stay inside, I know that I could always get some personal computer work that I've wanted to do - cleaning-up and organizing my music files, etc. - but I am really not in the mood to sit at the computer too long at the weekend after sitting at the computer for 50-60 hours during the week.

So, what to do!? Interesting quandary. I guess I will do what I always do, take the weekend as I find it and make the best of whatever comes my way. What more do you do?

Wherever you are today, I hope that you have a wonderful day and a great weekend!

Don Bergquist - 15 June 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: