Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ginger and the Evil Balloon

Blogger has finally introduced a way for me to insert video into posts. (Not that I have all that much video that I would want to insert, mind you…)

This clip (about 15 second long) is of one of the dogs that hangs out at the pub, Ginger. The occasion was the birthday of my friend, Kevin last year. Ginger likes to attach balloons, paper napkins, bar towels, and anything else that gives him offence.


Shortly after this ended, he caught the balloon and popped it. He had fun.

I guess I'll have to get to trying some video for my blog… not quite sure what I'll shoot video of, but watch for it here!

Wherever you are today, I hope you'll have a great time and learn new things!

Don Bergquist - 19 June 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: