Friday, June 29, 2007

Insomnia

Lots of time to write this morning, I just have very little energy for it.

It's just about three and I have been up now for over an hour. I cannot sleep. My mind is racing with possibilities. Nothing really pressing... just some things on my mind.

when I realized that I was not going to get any sleep tonight, I came down to the lounge to check my email and to do some writing. of course, now that I am here, I really haven't the energy to write. I am tired, just not sleepy.

Well, I guess I will head back upstairs and try to get an hour-or-two of sleep. (Said he generating an air of purest optimism about himself as he went...)

Wherever you are, I hope you've gotten a good night's sleep.

Don Bergquist - 29 June 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: