Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday Again!

Yeah! It's Friday!

It has been a very busy week here and it looks as if there is plenty for me to do this weekend. I've housework and a few things that I have been asked to do outside with friends. And then, of course, Saga has to go an purchase a park or two this weekend so I know that we'll go on a few walks.

As predicted, this morning it is wet. The rain started some time around the time I awoke. That is why I am avoiding going for my ride this morning. If it doesn't stop before six, I guess I'll don my wet gear and head straight to the office.

Saga didn't want to go out this morning. She is so prissy and she hates getting anything wet. I had to coax her out the door so that she could get outside. Once out there, she paddy-footed around for a few seconds, took care of her needs, and bolted back into the house.

This morning I have a new report that I have been working on at the office... I have no idea how long it will take to create. (I guess I should get into the office and find out.)

Wherever you are today, I hope your day is dawning bright and sunny. (Unless you need the rain, that is...)

Don Bergquist - 08 June 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: