Saturday, September 27, 2008

What To Do The Morning Before You Leave

I know it's an age-old problem. You have a long drive ahead of you; you'll be driving twelve hours this weekend. So, how do you spend the morning before you drive? Well, if you're me, you toss the cameras in the car and take a drive into the mountains.

According to all the local reports, this is the weekend to see the colors here in the foothills of the rockies. So, Saga has been walked, I'm eating breakfast, I have coffee and hope to get out the door by five this morning so I can be in the hills by the time the sun rises and be ahead of the parade that is sure to be going down every mountain pass today.

Then, tomorrow we're off to Minnesota! It is sure to be beautiful weekend! Look for pictures soon!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you'll have a lovely day!

Don Bergquist - September 27, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: