Saturday, September 13, 2008

What A Lovely Day!

What a lovely day! As Saga and I were taking our morning walk, the fog had not yet burned-off the valley. The skies were clear, the fog was gray... the day looked promising.

What a difference from yesterday! Yesterday, the thermometer didn't succeed in breaking out of the fifties. Today it is already sixty-five and the morning is still young. What a surprise. Yesterday's weather was supposed to last until Tomorrow afternoon.

I think I had best get out and take advantage of the day! I've already been out to do my weekly shopping, and have a pot of curry (Lamb Rogan Josh) simmering in the kitchen. The plan for the day is probably to grab a book , hit the bike and pedal down to a park along the Platte and do some reading. That's a way to horror the day. You know tomorrow may be horrid. Today was supposed to be.

Wherever you are, I hope that you're day is surprisingly beautiful!

Don Bergquist - September 13, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: