Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Was Right

It's a good thing that I looked out yesterday and decided that it was too nice to be inside! Last night, after walking with Saga in her park, I lay in bed and suddenly became aware of the sound I was hearing. It was rain.

September is going to be a good month for rainfall. (Though, it is not supposed to be such a wet month.) Last night's storm dumped about half-inch into my rain gauge. This added to the Friday rain means that my garden is going to be incredibly green when the warmth predicted for this week comes through!

But today looks like it is going to be cold, wet, and miserable all day long. Perhaps I will so some housework and then perhaps head off to see a movie. Whatever it is, it will be inside.

Wherever you are today, I wish you a pleasant day, whatever the weather!

Don Bergquist - September 14, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: