Tuesday, September 02, 2008

...And We're Back...

Once more reality encroaches on the wonderful weekend!

Saga and I got our hike in up Mount Sanitas in Boulder, and I got a bit of housework done. I took a couple bike rides in the cool mornings, and basically did not a lot more. The rest of the weekend was spent catching-up on correspondences, and lolling around and in the pool.

But this morning, as I lay there watching the morning news it struck me: It's back to work today!

I'm all refreshed and recharged and ready to take on whatever the week doles out. I cannot wait to get to the office and see what today has in store! But first, Saga wants to go and inspect her park... I'm outta here!

Wherever you are today, I hope that your week begins (or began) on a good note!

Don Bergquist - September 02, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

2 comments:

Hyperspider said...

Saga,
Mount Sanitas is a great dog hike huh? I used to walk to it when I lived in Boulder.

Unknown said...

I always see people with their dogs there! Saga loves the trail along the western rim of the box canyon. She can't quite make it down the steep trail back down at the back of the canyon, but she loves the smells and the people.

Not so much the other dogs, but she does love going there with her daddy!