Monday, September 22, 2008

Again, It Is Monday

Mondays tend to be the days I really don't want to get out of bed... Perhaps it is the realization that I have to go back to work.

Nah! That can't be it. I am loving the new position, I have lots of fun at the office and am working on an interesting and challenging project. Perhaps it is something to do with the idea of the end of the weekend.

Nope... that can't be it either. While weekends are fun, they are also tiring. (...even the ones in which I do relatively little. Relaxing all weekend really takes it out of you!) That's it! Mondays make me feel old!

I am so knackered this morning. Saturday, Saga and I went for a long walk and then I took a bike ride. Sunday we went up into the hills and later I went up to Boulder to climb mounds of boulders. It was a great weekend and very fun filled. But this morning I am paying the price.

Perhaps I should stop doing so much on the weekends, but that is not an acceptable idea... I have to find a way to do more on the week days so that the weekends aren't so draining. Hmmm... I'm going to have to work on that one...

Wherever you are this morning, I hope that you are having a lovely morning and that your weekend was a good one.

Don Bergquist - September 22, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: