Sunday, September 28, 2008

Autumn Drive

 
Ah! It was a lovely drive! 

I am so glad that I delayed my departure so that I could do that!  Not a lot of time to write, but all my pictures have been uploaded at the link above. 
The drive started around five and by sunup I was at the summit of Guinellas Pass. The day could not have been more lovely. I passed only a few cars before sunrise... and because I got out there early enough, there was little traffic on the passes to have to deal with. Well, I am off to Minnesota now.
I hope that wherever you are today, I hope that you will take time to appreciate the beauty around you.

Don Bergquist - September 28, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

1 comment:

Hyperspider said...

Nice, down here in South West Colorado, we are about a week later in the turning of the leaves, but it should be a good show when my parents come to visit on Tuesday.