Thursday, January 31, 2008

Work In Progress

Yesterday (after I returned from work), I started work on retooling my website. As some of you know, I am in the process of moving Frost Lake Photography to a new domain that I own and maintain. So, yesterday, I came home and did a little planning.

I had planned on sitting here for an hour and do planning… (best laid plans time here!) Three hours later I was still sitting here and Saga had come up to talk to Daddy about how much time I was spending staring at something that had nothing to do with feeding her… I was spending too much time touching that damn keyboard when I could be petting her!

So there it is; I’m in the process of transporting my website to a new domain. Hopefully I can unveil the new Frost Lake by the end of the week. Watch this space for news on new developments!

Wherever you are, I hope that you have a great day!

Don Bergquist – January 31, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: