Thursday, January 03, 2008

Gloating Is So Ugly!

I know it. I have been told it many times. But I just have to do it periodically anyway!

This morning on my way to work you know that I am going to have to call my sister in South Florida to do it. It is a moral imperative. I just heard on the weathercast that it is currently warmer here in Colorado than it is in Florida.

And after all those times my friends in Florida call me to tell me that they are wearing shorts and tee-shirts and sandals when they have just heard that Denver is getting pounded by one blizzard or another what else could I do? Today it will be barely above freezing in Florida while here we will basking in temperatures closer to fifty.

Ah! Bliss!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you're happy and warm. (And to my friends and family back in Florida: The secret is to dress in layers! ;-) )

Don Bergquist – January 03, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: