Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Snow

At some time during the evening/night it snowed! They are saying that it was during the rush hour, but I don’t remember it having snowed by the time I retired for the night. But then, I was pretty out of it last night. The wooden duck decoy that my great uncle made is covered in a thick blanket of snow.

I am feeling somewhat better today than yesterday. I did sleep a bit. I took some cold medication and went to bed. Until about 02:00 this morning, I slept hard but then I was up so I went to my office, logged onto my computer and started working. I’m now breaking for breakfast and see that we really did get snow.

Saga wanted to go and claim ownership of her park and so we went out. We were not past the end of my walk when she decided that she really didn’t want to be out.

It was only about three inches, but it was a cold, wet snow this morning… she was miserable.

Well, I had best get back to the computer and do some more work. I will probably work until lunchtime and then, if I am not feeling a lot better, I will go to bed for a nap.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you are having a lovely morning!

Don Bergquist – January 09 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: