Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Updates Are Under Way!

Great News!

Well, okay, perhaps, it is only good news to those of you who have emailed me pointing out that my photography site has not been updated in quite some time... Changes are under way. I have started uploading pictures from 2007 to the Frost Lake Photography website.

To those of you who haven't been asking, well, it's either news or a big yawn!

Last night I had nothing to do after getting back from a quick photo expedition. (The weather refused to cooperate and the sunset was a complete no-show. I have yet to look at those photos on my PC but they didn't look like anything special on my camera.)

The 2007 gallery has been updated and a place holder for the South Africa Gallery has been added. These are my selections for the "Best Of" pictures for 2007. As always, a more complete selection of my pictures can be seen in my Shutterfly albums. you can reach those via my blog... look for pictures in the blog, most of those entries will include a link (click the title of the entry) to the appropriate album in Shutterfly.

I'll be adding the South Africa Album soon. And there are more changes to come. Keep checking back in!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you have exciting news to share. If you do, drop me a line!

Don Bergquist - January 12, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: