Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Morning Comes Late

I guess I have just not noticed it because I have been getting to work around six (on mornings that I get-up and go into the office) since I came back, but I just don't remember morning coming so late here in Colorado.

I'm sitting at my desk in my home office (feeling much better that yesterday, thanks! But decided to work from home because I am still not 100%...) and while waiting for a program to finish running so I can check the results I happened to look out the window. I cannot believe it is still so dark outside. It is nearly 07:30!

I guess I have been too wrapped-up in my work to take a look outside recently… that has got to change!

I hope that wherever you are today, you'll take a chance to stop and look around you!

Don Bergquist – January 23, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: