Monday, January 28, 2008

Gray Morning

Even Saga felt it this morning. It is a gray and depressing morning! Saga spared no time getting back inside. It's not as if it is actually cold; there is no precipitation… it's just a yucky, gray morning!

A few stars peeked out through a few chinks in the clouds. The moon struggled to glimmer through the blanket over the valley. The winds were kicking up but as I said, the temperature was pleasant enough out there.

We went over to the park and started walking toward the lake. She would not even venture into the park more than about ten feet before she turned back to run home. She nearly tore my arm out of its socket trying to get back the house.

So, here I am, sitting at my desk up in my office finishing my cup of coffee. I guess I had best get my butt in gear and get into town… it is about that time. But it is just a yucky day and my heart is not in it!

Wherever you are today, I hope you have a lovely day ahead of you! (…or that one is wrapping-up for you!)

Don Bergquist – January 28, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: