Sunday, January 13, 2008

Not A Lot Happening Today

I had a friend over for dinner last night. It was a good time. Visiting, sharing a glass of wine and some dinner, just hanging-out...

This morning, I slept in, I was still in bed dozing when Saga came in, jumped on the bed, and demanded that I pay attention to her… this was at six this morning.

Well, we went for a walk, and then took a short drive… (I needed gas in the car and it is easier to do when the gas stations are not clogged with people trying to get to the car washes to wash off the ice slicer.)

And finally we returned home. I have no real plans for the day, I have a few chores to finish around the house and perhaps when the stores are open later Saga and I will go down to the dog wash and I will buy her some cookies afterward. Like I said, no real plans!

Wherever you are today, I hope your Sunday is as laid back and easy going as Saga’s and mine is!

Don Bergquist – January 13, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: