Saturday, January 05, 2008

Weekend Plans

Nothing too exciting on tap this weekend. I have some prep work to do for my taxes, you know the kind of thing; finding the files that I need, organizing receipts, getting ready to file my 1099s, 1098s, and W2s.

I also have some cleaning to do here at the house, but the first thing I have to do is to run some errands. That is after I walk with Saga over in her park. We have lovely weather for it too! The temperature is supposed to hit sixty today for the second day in a row.

The snow is melting, the roads are good. It is supposed to be a beautiful day for running around town. I had best get started on that so that I can get what I need to get done done and get back to my projects at home.

Wherever you are today, I hope you have a beautiful day for doing whatever is on your agenda!

Don Bergquist – January 05, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: