Thursday, January 10, 2008

What A Lovely Morning!

It was a bit nippy this morning as Saga and I went out to reassert her ownership of Bear Creek Park. For reasons unknown to me, she wanted to walk all the way down to the far end of the lake before she finally realized that it was cold and wet out there.

The temperature was in the upper teens and the world was quiet. It was a lovely morning to walk and gaze at the stars through the condensation of my breath. Orion was just starting to slip behind Mount Evans as we headed back along the icy path to the house. Some day, I am going to see if I can take super-long exposures on my digital and capture some star trails as they drop behind the Front Range. That would look cool; the Rockies lit by starlight some dark night!

Well, that is about it for me today, the day is a lovely one, the skies are clear and it is going to be a lovely day… too bad I need to get to the office and start testing. Well, one does what one must.

Wherever you are today, I wish you a lovely day!

Don Bergquist – January 10, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: